Moses has been able to purchase the land next door to the Children’s home due to generous donations.
He has a vision to build a 5 story building.
“This building will have worship hall, classrooms, offices, kitchen and dining, toilets, library, dormitory for boys and girls, and a meeting room.
The building will mainly be for the Seminary, however our children in the Children’s home will also be using this building, especially library, worship hall and meeting room”.
As a Foundation, we want to help with the building on the land next door to the Children’s home. A part of our vision of Faith Love Hope was to have the Children’s home, Theological College, Church and student accommodation to be together on one site. This is now possible with the land purchase.
Raise the Foundations
‘Raise the Foundations’ is now our building fund.
Our target is $100,000 to lay the foundations for the new Theological College.
Sponsor a Bible student through Bible College
We are aiming to sponsor 40 students at $50 per month
Goal: 40 sponsorships for food, accommodation costs, tutoring and other needs for the students).
- To help support financially with the day to day running costs of a Children’s home with 46 children and 64 Bible College students.
- Food, clean water, fruit (for children and students)
- Education and medical needs for children and students
- Electricity/ rent etc
- Wages for staff. At present, may do not even get paid.
- Our Long term goal is for Peniel to be self sustaining.